Series: SPC 5.0 SUPERLOC
Board Size: 1219 x 229 x 5.0mm
Package Content: 27.0 sqft/carton (9 panels/carton)
Surface Treatment: Deep Embossed
Edge Treatment: Micro Bevel
Joining Mechanism: Interlocking
Suitable Area: All residential to moderate commercial
SPC FLOORING (5MM)
RM15.50 RM 418.50 /carton
Series: SPC 5.0 SUPERLOC
SPC or known as Stone Plastic Composite is relatively affordable options in the market. The SPC core is made of around 60% calcium carbonate (limestone), polyvinyl chloride and plasticizers. It resembles wood looking surface and unique finishes are appealing both visually and texturally. SPC flooring are made in variety of formats including wider and longer floorboards. With multiple layers of backing fused together, SPC flooring features a rigid core and is a harder product all around, therefore more durable material for flooring; with waterproof and termite proof performance.
Why choose SPC Flooring?
SPC were originally created for commercial markets because of their durability. However, homeowners have stated using SPC as well due to several advantages that are highly valued by the market and they are;
- Cost saving
- Easy to install
- Acoustic insultation
- Stain resistant
- Scratch resistant
- Anti slip
- Impact resistant
Where can I install SPC Flooring?
It can be installed in most area around the house and office, being is superior again water and termite attacks, you can also install it in high moisture areas such as dining room, kitchen, pantry etc. With interlocking installation system, it can be easily install by own over flat surface area such as concrete, tiles, wooden floors.
How do I maintain SPC Flooring?
To keep the floor looking new and natural, maintenance is relative easy. Regular cleaning and mopping is necessary to remove dust and dirt from building up. Do a once a week clean with a damp mop with soft and neutral floor cleaners will helps remove dirt.
Our product is designed to meet the standard ensures quality and sustainability and built to made you a good choice addition to your space. Our products are environmentally friendly construction material.
(For products or installation service related matters, please contact Customer Care 1300-88-7585 for assistance.)
We have delivery options for you to choose from when shopping online with us.
- Store Pickup – self collect products from our Floor Depot outlet nearest to you. When select this option, kindly call our customer care 1300-88-7585 for arrangement.
- Delivery – product delivery according to your delivery address.
- Klang Valley
- Ipoh, Perak
- Prai, Pulau Pinang
- Johor Bharu, Johor
- This is not an ORDER. We shall issue you a SALES ORDER after received your BOOKING the soonest possible for final confirmation.
- BOOKING STOCKS are subject to availability at the time we process your BOOKING.
- DELIVERY of BOOKING STOCKS shall be after SALES ORDER confirmation and full payment received.
- Prices are in ex-warehouse PUCHONG SELANGOR. Charge delivery service is available upon request.
- Cancellation of BOOKING is FREE OF CHARGE, but cancellation of confirmed SALES ORDER shall be subjected to a 20% cancelation fee from the SALES ORDER amount or min RM100.00 whichever higher.